Bonne Année: Happy Year of the Ox

[flickr.com]

Hello,

2009 is approaching...
2008 is ending…
Another year…
Another life…
Thank you for being part of my life this year.
I hope you'll join me next year.
Because I think my life is better when you're there.
And these are my wishes for you.
- Peace, Love, Prosperity, Good Health, A Lot of Partying, Success, Strength to start over, All the best-
May these and your other wishes come true in the coming year.

Regards,

Jane Jane


***Top E-Card Droppers: Brick For Jade, Scandinavian Ways – Winesworlds Blog, Glue 4 Families, Mind Relaxing Ideas, Trade Forex Online, Picture to People, Septagon Studios Inc News Blog, Bingo Games and Women Community, Sheakoshan[dot]Net, Whatever Comes to My Mind*** Thank You

Related Topic: Personal (Turkey on Christmas)

2 comments:

Instagram