Cheap Fares to Bangkok from Manila

For almost PHP 2,000, I can travel to Bangkok through Cebu Pacific’s Go Lite Fare. The said amount is a one-way fare. Plus, it is exclusive of government taxes and fees. And I need to take a trip  without a check-in luggage. That’s why it is called Lite Fare. However, should I decide to check-in with baggage, I will only add PHP 100 to the said cheap fare from Manila to Bangkok.

According to my friend who had been to Bangkok using cheap fare program of Cebu Pacific, I need to allocate at least PHP 10,000 (in addition to said fare) so I can enjoy my trip to the capital city of Thailand. Not bad for my upcoming birthday.

Other topics of interest:
The Flowers of Passion Fruit
Base and Pantry Cabinets
Sweet Ducto Lanzones
Rat Poison a.k.a. Cat Murderer
Discount Perfumes: After Kadayawan Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram