Sky Ranch Tagaytay – Great Adventures for the Holy Week


I can’t wait to explore the many offerings of Sky Ranch in Tagaytay. I haven’t been there but my colleagues are telling me how awesome their trip was when they went there. This Holy Week, my family and I are setting up to take a break and have a vacation in Tagaytay.

Sky Ranch in Tagaytay is a new destination for travel junkies like me. It’s owned and developed by SM that comes with an amusement park designed for kids (and adults).

Entrance Fee

Yes, there’s an entrance fee that you need to pay. For regular customers, PHP100 is required. But it offers discount to senior citizen and PWD. Don’t be surprised if you’ll be charged for parking as Sky Ranch has a parking fee too.

Sky Eye

This is one of the most interesting aspects of Sky Ranch. It’s the tallest Ferris wheel in the Philippines. With 63-meter height and 32 gandolas, it surely beats the MOA Eye that stands at only 55 meters but with 36 gondolas. Even though it’s not as tall as Singapore Flyer, Star of Nanchang and London Eye, pretty sure you’ll be taking pleasure in the ride at 2,207 feet considering Tagaytay City’s elevation of 2,000 feet above sea level.

There’s a fee in riding the Sky Eye. It costs around 150/person with only 1 loop for 10 minutes. I’m not sure the price is worth it though.

Super Viking

This is great for thrill seekers, like me. But don’t try this out if you have heart problems.

Here’s the summary of the rides and their fees at Sky Ranch:
Sky Eye costs around PHP150.
Nessie Coaster is PHP50.
Mini Viking (for kids) has a fee of PHP50.
The Wonder Flight, Red Baron and Express Train have a fee of PHP50 for each ride.
And if you’re fond of horseback riding, try the park’s Horseback Riding or Riding Loop for 30 minutes and pay PHP250.


Based on the fees I have gathered, I think I need more than PHP1,000 budget when going to Sky Ranch in Tagaytay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram