Cebu Pacific Airfare Promo

Cebu Pacific Go Lite Promo

My friends and I are planning to visit Cebu on the third Sunday of January 2010, which is in time for the Sinulog Festival. And now, I'm looking for a cheap airfare. The cheaper airfare I could find is offered by Cebu Pacific. Its PHP 988 Go Lite Fare promo has a sale period from October 24 to 27 2009 and a travel period from December 1, 2009 to February 28, 2010.

Go Lite Fare is offered for guests who travels without checked-in bags. A carry-on bag should not exceed 7 kilograms.

Philippine Airlines, on the other hand, does not have that kind of promo rate. So if I'm going to travel with PAL, I'll be spending PHP 2,132 to go to Cebu and PHP 1,417 to go back to Davao. But I can travel with a checked-in baggage.

With the cheaper airfare of Cebu Pacific, I might be teaming up with them in going to Cebu for the celebration of Sinulog Festival. Is it a good choice or not?

Other topics of interest:
Micro Devices And Electronic Supply
Swimming At Robinson's Highlands Country Club
Kadayawan Festival 2009
What I Know About The Philippines: By An American
Goodbye For Now, Former President Corazon Aquino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram