Marc Nelson: The Most Beautiful Man In The Philippines

Marc Nelson

I stole this from my friend’s friend’s photo album in Facebook. This man… this gorgeous guy with perfect teeth… this delicious male with a perfect smile that never fails to make my heart tremble is Marc Nelson, the most beautiful man in the Philippines. (He is still my ultimate crush, well, second to Justin Hartley.)

I almost had the chance to see him in person when he visited Davao. But our paths did not meet because of professional duties. (I think he is currently dating Enaj, an unknown woman.)

Marc Nelson

Marc Nelson stands five feet, eleven inches tall with a shoe size of 10. His eye color is dark brown while his hair color is black. He was born on Valentine’s Day which could be the reason for his irresistible and magnetic nature.

Photo by: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyrano3790/3434660305/sizes/l/

Other topics of interest:

Legend Of The Seeker: Who Would You Like To Date, A Mord-Sith Or A Mother Confessor
Legend Of The Seeker: Denna Is Still Alive
Skinny Jeans For Men
Twilight Saga: New Moon
Brittany Murphy: Rest In Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram