Medicine Cabinet for Our New House

We usually store our medicines in a plastic container and place it on top of the fridge. But I am thinking of changing it once we move in to our new house.

The medicine cabinet that I want does not necessarily look attractive or decorative, as long as it can store items and keep them within arms reach. In other words, it should be a medicine cabinet that can serve its purpose.

There are two types of medicine cabinets: surface mounted and recessed. But I am considering the former so I can easily mount it on the wall.

Right now, I am still scouting for the most affordable yet stylish medicine cabinet.

This one is good but I think it is too much for my storage needs.
trendir.com

1 comment:

  1. You can have it customize. Just hire a carpenter and have him build you a medicine cabinet according to your needs and specifications. At least cheaper and exactly fitting your wants.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram