Proper make up brush set care is what you need to keep it last for many years. One of the best things that you can do is to clean the set on a regular basis. Here is a list of ways to help you wash your make up brush set:
- Soften the brush fibers first. To do this, you must run water over the bristles.
- Use a baby shampoo or a hand wash shampoo. Making a light lather can do the trick.
- Make a gentle circular motion between your fingers as you clean the bristles.
- Repeat it for every brush that needs cleaning.
- Use a paper towel to dry the bristles.
You may also use products that can clean your make up brush set easily. Although the steps mentioned above are easier and more affordable, they can be a hassle if you need to use your brush right away.
You must clean your make up brushes regularly to prevent bacteria from accumulating, which can lead to unwanted blemishes.
Photo source: a-squirrel.com