Abu Dhabi Tourism Offers Several Tourist Destinations – Want To Ride In The World’s Fastest Roller Coaster?
The tourism of Abu Dhabi is booming. No wonder it is one of the most popular and progressive cities of UAE. Having a population of 1.5 million, the city offers cheap airline flights so every tourist can visit its gardens and parks, sleep in one of its luxurious hotels and shop at its posh shopping centers.
But before going there, you must familiarize yourself first with the city’s climate and tourism facts.
Compared to the Philippines, Abu Dhabi is hotter and drier. Its temperature can go beyond 45 degrees in the months of June and September. It is humid in the coastal regions. During winter, the place experiences occasional showers.
What is the best time to visit? Although it is always hot in this city, Abu Dhabi offers pleasantly warm and dry climate in the months of October until April.
- There are several flights that travel to Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi International Airport is the country’s busiest airport. This is also the main hub of the city’s flag carrier known as Eithad Airways. Said airport also accommodates international airlines that fly to and from the main cities in the US, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- You can take a bus upon arrival. Or ride a taxi, which is a more viable option.
- Abu Dhabi tourism has improved significantly. It has excellent roads and traffic signals. However, because of the huge number of vehicles that utilize the road, traffic jams are a common scenario, which can lead to several road accidents.
- But that should not stop you from visiting several tourism destinations of the city.
3. ABU DHABI TOURISM DESTINATIONS
FERRARI WORLD ABU DHABI
- Do you like fast and furious trip while in this city? Go and visit Ferrari theme park, which is the first in the world. In here, you will learn the story of Ferrari through its educational, exciting, and thrilling rides. It also offers several attractions, authentic dining experiences and interactive shopping.
- At Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, you can experience the world’s fastest roller coaster having speeds of 240 km/h. To know the history of Ferrari, you can see the interactive display of cars made in the years 1947 through the present.
- So, if you are on for an adrenaline trip, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the best place to be.
Perhaps, you have seen horse racing several times. But have you seen camel racing in which you see camels running around a track specifically made for the said event? Camel racing is one of the most exciting highlights provided by the tourism of Abu Dhabi. Witnessing these animals galloping around and reaching high speeds is just a tremendous experience that you can share to your friends.
Other places to visit will include Jebel Hafeet (the country’s highest peak rising 1,240 meters), Al Ain Oasis, Qasr Al Sarab (a luxurious place in the middle of Liwa Desert), and Saadiyat Beach Golf Club (country’s first ocean golf course), among others.
There are several cheap flights that can take you to Abu Dhabi and help you indulge in the city’s shopping paradise.
These are just some of the things that you can do and see while staying in Abu Dhabi. The city’s tourism offers plenty more to make your visit a satisfying and fulfilling one.