Me, Myself, and My Quirky-Quirks

I've been recently tagged by call center gal (one of the engrossing sites I've been to).

Since I'm new to this, so please just bear with me.

My job is to "reveal six unspectacular quirks about myself and challenge other bloggers to do the same."

Good thing it's just quirk/s, not DDS (Deepest Darkest Secret).

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

And so my "quirky-quirks":

1. When I read a fictional book, I always start at the end to know the ending, especially when it's a thrilling suspense novel.

2. When I'm alone at home and have no chores to do, I will play my favorite songs, and not just play it, I try to dance and lip-synch, like I'm having a concert…waving to my imaginary audience.

3. I love watching horror films but right after watching those, I won't turn off the light/s in my room. It will take me months to "get over it."

4. I list every expense I make, up to the last centavo.

5. I'm squeamish…just by the sight of a "house lizard's feces," I feel queasy. (ironically, I'm a registered MT)

6. My body wash is Zwitsal hypo-allergenic baby bath (white one) and can't go out/leave the house without wearing my favorite perfume.

7. I want to add one but the rule says 6, so I'm tagging these bloggers…


Dr. House
Bingkee
Dominique
Tazferian
Harold
Rotini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram