A Gift To Remind You

It is Christmas time once again. Malls are offering big, big discount on almost every item they sell. Christmas parties are inevitable, which remind me of our own Christmas party.

I have not decided yet what Christmas gift should I give for our Kris Kringle or Exchange Gifts- a gift that is something special and meaningful.

I know that Christmas is a season for giving but what possible gift can I give to someone who is querulous—someone who always complains about how exasperating it is to clean their house?

A lot of ideas show up in my mind. And I am thinking of something that, while she is cleaning their own house, my gift would remind her that she is doing it only because she loves the people living in that house.

Since she already has a vacuum cleaner and a vacuum cleaner bag is, I think, a good idea. And I don’t have to worry about how much it would cost me because EZvacuum.com is offering 10% off on vacuum cleaners bags belts filters brushrolls machines.

I will just use the Code EZVCAC10 to avail of this exciting discount, which is applicable on all orders over $20 and shipping is free on all orders over $50.

So I guess I am ready for our Christmas party, huh! How about you?

Post?slot_id=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram