Gift Ideas For Father's Day Plus Hayden Camera

On the 21st of June, most countries, including the Philippines, will celebrate Father's day-- the day for the best dads. I'm pondering on the possible gift I can give to my father. Fortunately, pcmag.com's newsletter came at the right time. They did not only give me gift ideas but they also left me wondering how to get hold of the products they presented, considering my tight budget.

Toshiba 22AV500U LCD TV

First gift idea for father's day they suggested: Toshiba 22AV500U LCD TV

Pros:
-Full-featured HDTV for small space.
- Can be used as computer monitor.
- Toshiba is a trusted brand.

Cons:
- Expensive

Price: PHP 20,000+ ($425+)


120GB Microsoft Zune MP3 player

The next product they recommended: 120GB Microsoft Zune MP3 player

Pros:
-Friendly interface.
-Audio/Video podcast support.
-Built-in composite-video output.

Cons:
-Expensive
.

Price: PHP10,000 ($212+)



RIM BlackBerry Curve 8900 Smartphone

The last suggested gift idea for father's day: RIM BlackBerry Curve 8900 Smartphone

Pros:
-480x360-pixel screen.
-Wi-Fi plus 3.2 megapixel camera
-GPS

Cons:
-Expensive and father doesn’t need a phone like this. He'd rather stick with his current Nokia 3220.


Price: PHP 28,000+ ($595+)

That said, I guess it would leave me running to the grocery section and buy some ingredients for Biko, an inexpensive gift idea on Father's Day. :)

Funny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram