Trash to Cash at SM Price List


The Trash to Cash program of SM mall is held every first Friday and Saturday of the month. As my way of helping (and earning) the Mother Earth in cleaning up the mess human beings have created, I participated in this program last August 7. I rid of my old Epson printer, busted electric fan, and flooded answering machine. From these items, I earned PHP 70+. I think, it was an okay deal considering the fact that junk shops do not accept printers and answering machines.

I am planning to join the Buy Back Fair of NCCC to compare the prices of recyclable waste materials from SM's Trash to Cash. The said program is held every last Saturday of the month that started last March 27, 2010. I am considering turning over my used ink cartridges to this program since they buy it per piece, unlike at SM in which they purchase said recyclable materials per kilo.

Here is the price list for some of the recyclable waste materials accepted at SM's Trash to Cash:

Computer Hardware:
CPU – PHP 10/kg
Monitor- PHP 4/kg
Keyboards and Printers – PHP 3/ kg

Used Appliances:
Air condition – PHP 20/kg
Washing machine – PHP 12/kg
Electric Fan – PHP 8/kg
Refrigerator – PHP 8/kg

Other topics of interest:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram