Life Insurance: Should I Get One?

Life Insurance

I do not think that the benefits of SSS (Social Security System) are sufficient to help me maintain my standard of living in the future. For that reason, I am thinking of getting another life insurance.

The vast advantages of life insurance are so appealing, especially the permanent life insurance. What I like most about whole life insurance is that it allows building up of cash value. In the Philippines, there are numerous life insurance companies that offer different types of life protection plans.

Ayala Life Assurance, Inc., Manulife Chinabank Life Assurance Corporation and Insular Life Assurance Company are just few of the life insurance companies with certificate to operate in the Philippines from 2009 to 2010.

I am planning to obtain my permanent life insurance from Ayala Life or Manulife but never from CAP Life Insurance Corporation. Why? I've known a lot of people who, until now, have not yet received their pension because of the anomaly involving the said organization.

But they say, getting life insurance here is no longer safe because of the economic downturn. Sigh…

Photo source: http://www.zawaj.com/askbilqis/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/life_insurance_policy.jpg

Other topics of interest:

Durian: Love It Or Hate It
Häagen Dazs
Comelec On UV Markings
Piñol Is In The Hot Seat
Coffee At Chicco Di Caffe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram