Bora-Bora Langoonarium

I thought Bora Bora was another term for Boracay. Anyway, I want to go out and see this single most famous island in the world. There are several activities I could savor when I’ll be stepping on this island. But the most intriguing activity is the Bora Bora Langoonarium.
Bora-Bora
Langoonarium is a kind of aquarium that displays fish and other marine creatures of a lagoon. The only difference is that they are showcased outdoor. In here, I’ll be able to socialize with these creatures in the water.
Through Bora Bora Langoonarium, I will have an opportunity to get up close and personal with sharks, turtles and other sea creatures. Yes, and feed sharks and rays.

Bora-Bora Shark Feeding
Simply incredible!
Photo source: http://www.boncherry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bora2.jpg
Other topics of interest:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram