Bathroom Towels as Christmas Gifts

I am planning to buy bathroom towels as a gift to my chubby niece. Since she “grows bigger each day,” I do not want to gift her clothes. Rather, bathroom towels could be a perfect Christmas gift for her as they are durable and could be used for many years. Plus, they are easily found in any malls in DC.

According to experts, bathroom towels are a unique gift for this holiday as they can be decorated easily. Most of the gifted bathroom towels are really not used for bathing purposes. Instead, they are intended as a decorative piece in a bathroom , living room or in a bedroom.

In my case, I may start looking for bathroom towels this week in the malls, but if I get tired of getting through the crowded malls, I’d rather pick these Little Miss Matched Dot Clusters towels by JC Penny.

jcpenny.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram