Molds on Bread

These grayish/greenish dots are not part of the bread’s design. Rather, they are molds that grew on the bread because of spoilage. I took this picture inside GS, one of the malls in DC, a couple of weeks ago.

It was a repugnant sight to my eyes that I swore to myself not to buy a loaf of bread in said mall. I alerted one of the staff of that establishment to remove that product. He immediately obliged.

The bread’s expiration date: November 30, 2010. Yet, they still displayed it along with the new batch of loaves of bread. Disgusting.

Other topics of interest:
Regent’s Luscious Pandan Cake but with Molds
Bathroom Towels as Christmas Gifts
Dental Braces: To Wear or Not to Wear
Golf Skirts
Watchpad Livestream of Pacquiao-Margarito Fight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram