Lacoste Spring/Summer 2009 Collection

Lacoste Tote Bag






For years, I have been "yearning" for this swanky, casual tote bag of Lacoste and been searching the net to find some answers, but to no avail.

Lacoste is famous for their tennis shirts, endorsed by tennis superstar, Andy Roddick. Aside from their tennis shirts, they also sell high-end clothing, footwear, perfume, leather goods, watches and eyewear.

Maybe I'll cease hankering for that tote bag and be contented with these Classic Everyday and Summer Holiday Spring/Summer 2009 Collections. They are perfect for my badminton sessions.


Lacoste:Classic Everyday

Lacoste: Summer Holiday


Tote, by the way, means "to carry."

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, I have something for you at my blog;http://fliploveusa.typepad.com/a_filipino_immigrants_lov/2009/02/gratefulness-towards-other-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete

Instagram