Zumba Fitness: Learn Latin Dance

Zumba Fitness

Zumba fitness is an aerobic program created and developed by Beto Perez, a choreographer based in Miami. I was first introduced to Zumba fitness through Reader’s Digest January edition. When RD disclosed that this fitness program will help people (who have two left feet) know how to dance Latin music while shedding some pounds, I got easily excited.

I got my own Zumba fitness last week and tried it on immediately. And oh, boy! That was fun. The Zumba Fitness site also offers workout outfit, like cargo pants and top tanks.

The dance steps demonstrated by those three women are easy to follow. And that was great! I was already dancing Latin in no time. Because of that, there is no need for me to hire a dance instructor (not that I was planning to) to teach me how to Salsa!

Other topics of interest:

Legend Of The Seeker Review: Denna Is Still Alive
Skinny Jeans For Men
Reasons Why Women Are Special
Twilight Saga: New Moon
Christmas Party Themes And Attire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram