Bunk Bed: A Space Saver

Bunk bed is great for rooms with limited space as it occupies minimum space while maximizing available floor space. In my own room, I already have one standard bunk bed and I am planning to add one. The extra bed will be used by my nieces when they come and visit DC.

I have seen various bunk beds in different malls here in DC but nothing really caught my attention. But this space saver bunk bed from ResourceFurniture.com really tickled my fancy.
resourcefurniture.com

It looks like a simple couch but by lifting one of its parts, it can transform into a bunk bed.

resourcefurniture.com

resourcefurniture.com

Genius, is it not? I want to order this type of space saving bunk bed but I do not think Resource Furniture delivers their products outside the US. :(

Other topics of interest:
Moneybookers: Is it Better than PayPal?
Moneybookers: How to Verify Account?
Dental Braces: To Wear or Not to Wear
Cartier Gold with Diamond Watch
Swatch Watch: The Disadvantage of Owning a Swatch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram