Oatmeal for Breakfast and Lunch



Right now, I am out of budget to buy Herbalife shake. For that reason, I opted to eat oatmeal twice a day -- breakfast and lunch -- and drink Herbalife shake in the evening. Oatmeal is also great to increase my fiber intake.

Oatmeal is a rich source of fiber, thereby, useful in controlling my weight. Furthermore, oatmeal is also helpful in lowering bad cholesterol and increasing good cholesterol level in the blood. As a result, it reduces the risk of heart disease.

Moreover, oatmeal is beneficial for individuals who are prone to type 2 diabetes. The reason for this is the soluble fiber present that controls blood glucose levels.

Although oatmeal is beneficial in controlling my weight, I still perform regular exercise to achieve optimum benefits.

Other topics of interest:
Low Fat Crab Cakes this New Year
Molds on Bread
Bathroom Towels as Christmas Gifts
Dental Braces: To Wear or not to Wear
Golf Skirts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram