Little Boracay in Santa Maria

I have not been to Boracay, yet, but I have basked in the sand of Little Boracay. Situated in the Santa Maria, Little Boracay offers the same white sand Boracay has. The only difference is that Little Boracay is not as crowded as Boracay. Thus, being one with nature can be easily fulfilled with true serenity. 

philippinebeaches.org

Sadly, I have not visited the place for a long time now. I wish I could go back and reminisce the first time I visited such a beautiful place.

Other topics of interest:
Cinco Masao Beach Resort
Bora-Bora Langoonarium
Boracay Island
Rangitoto Island
Bigby’s Food Trip Platter: Belly Buster

1 comment:

  1. This place is like hidden paradise when tourists discover this beautiful place I'm sure this will be a popular tourists destination.

    buy and sell philippines

    ReplyDelete

Instagram