Cheapest-Cheaper Airfare To New Zealand-- I Found One

As my desire to travel to New Zealand heightened, I started searching for the cheapest airfare from the Philippines to New Zealand. Unfortunately, there are no flights that would take me directly to New Zealand. Travel agents suggested taking Manila-Hong-Kong-New-Zealand route.

The Air New Zealand's HK$6,690 is the cheapest airfare I found so far. That offer has a travel period from March 1 to May 10, 2010.

South Piha Beach New Zealand

Photo source: http://tourpackagesnewzealand.com/Pictures

After an estimated 10-hour flight from Hong Kong to New Zealand, I would definitely liven up my body soaking in the salted water of Piha—most famous surf beach in New Zealand.

Then, I would go catch some fish in the picturesque wilderness of Muriwai Beach. And party all night in one of the bars in Viaduct Harbour.

Ah, New Zealand… I wish you were just a few meters away from me.

Other topics of interest:

Visit New Zealand: It Is In My Top Ten Resolutions
Bigby’s Food Trip Platter: Belly Buster
Baguio City: What To Do When You Are There?
Travel Philippines: Baguio City
Up The Movie And Rancho Palos Verdes Experience

1 comment:

  1. hi jane :) i really wanna go to new zealand..can you please give me some advice how will i go there? i mean can you PLEASE,,please,,please give me some steps..how can i start?, what will i do?

    this is my email and ym: jhings_2x@yahoo.com
    hoping for some feedbacks from you;;really appreciated a lot .

    ReplyDelete

Instagram