Super Cheap Car Covers -- I Need One

We do not have a carport. We only park our vehicles outside our house (but inside our property) without a cover that can protect our investment. For that reason, I am scouting for car covers. However, since I cannot afford to purchase those expensive car covers sold at Carmate, Carplus and other car shops here in DC, I am looking for super cheap outdoor car covers.  

toxel.com


What I need is super cheap outdoor car cover that can safeguard our investment from the damaging weather, sneaking car thieves’ eyes, and injuring natural factors.  

Since I live in a sunnier climate, the super cheap car covers that would fit our vehicles’ storage needs should have exceptional water resistance and have extra UV protection.

I have contacted a seller of super cheap car covers at TS but up to now, he has not returned my calls yet.

Other topics of interest:
Medicine Cabinet for Our New House
Air Purifier and Its Benefits
Google Pays Me $$$
Safe Deposit Box: To But or To Rent
External Hard Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram