Urgent: iPhone 3G S Or Ericsson T68

iPhone 3G S
Ericsson T68

My Ericsson T68 is still alive. iPhone 3G S has been released this month but I am still using Ericsson T68. It's now 2009 and more than seven years after the release of Ericsson T68, yet I am still stuck with it.

I have two reasons for sticking with Ericsson T68. First, Ericsson T68 has all the features that I needed in a phone: send/receive SMS/MMS and phone calls. iPhone 3G S has additional features that I clearly don't have use for. Second, Ericsson T68 is cheaper than iPhone 3G S.

Plus, I can place it anywhere I want. I can keep it inside my pouch. Then, I don't have to worry if I leave it unattended in a public place because no one will dare steal it. But if I own iPhone 3G S, Mr. Theft's eyes are all over my phone. I cannot place it inside my tiny pouch because of fear of blemishing it.

To give myself a peace of mind, I'd rather stick with Ericsson T68 than to please my cravings for iPhone 3G S... although I am saving money for iPhone 3G S.

Other topics of interest:

Comments

1. Keeping your old phone makes absolutely good sense if it still performs like you want. Too many are buying the new phones just to say they have the latest. I think peer pressure plays a huge role in this as well. Good for You!

Friends 4 Life!

ReplyDelete

Post a Comment