MacBook Pro at Power Hub


The long waiting period was over. I, finally, carried my MacBook Pro from Power Hub, where it was purchased, to our house. Its specifications are the following:

2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
4GB RAM
250 GB hard drive
13.3 inch display
NVIDIA GeForce
Pre-installed Mac OS X and iLife
Etc…

At first, it was a-hide-and-seek or a-child-learning-how-to-walk situation for me. But the transition—from Windows-based to Mac-- was smooth. The fears and worries that some Windows-based programs might not work in MacBook Pro were all answered. There are no incompatibility issues, even to my printer and my projector.

I can finally say that MacBook Pro is not complicated. The applications are simple and easy-to-use. Plus, I do not have to install (free edition) anti-virus/malware programs. Whew, what a relief!

I highly recommend MacBook Pro, even though it is costlier than Windows-based laptops, it is well worth the money.

Other topics of interest:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram