For a mom to be who is thinking of finding a job after giving birth, work-at-home can be an ideal source of income without having to make a long commute. If you wish to stay at home after giving birth to your child but do not want to dress up in the morning, you can find that these profitable jobs very useful. You can do these jobs right at the comfort of your own home even if you are still in your pajamas.
- Customer support representative. There are various big-time companies out there that are looking for people who can be their telecommuniting customer service representatives. You just need to be available any time of the day and must be willing to be assigned on an overnight shift. As long as you have excellent customer service skills, this job may help you earn a decent income.
- Party planner. If you have skills in hosting different types of parties, then becoming a party planner is a great way for you to earn soemthing as a mom to be. The cost to start this business may vary depending on the equipment and the party you are going to host. In order to thrive in this business, you need word-of-mouth marketing.
- Day care provider. According to statistics, the need for child day care services is said to increase by 15 percent in the years to come. But before you consider such work-at-home job for mom to be, you will need to meet certain requirements and obtain special licenses before you can operate such business.
- Writer. If you have excellent writing skills, then you can use those skills to help you supplement your family's income. To succeed in this venture, you must have solid communication with your clients. You must also be willing to use multiple methods to communicate with them each day.
- Fitness coach. You do not have to be at a local gym to work as a fitness coach. There are plenty of people out there who are willing to pay just to help them lose weight. In order to thrive in this job, you must have at least two years of experience in this field.
Photo source: glassdoor.com