Xfinity by Comcast is an Internet service available in 39 states or, for the most part, in large metropolitan areas.
Here are the other facts about this Internet service:
1. It offers the fastest Internet speeds compared with other providers. Its speed is consistent allowing you to enjoy streaming movies and/or music without interruption. With its blazing fast speed, you can easily play online games, read the news or download an eBook or audiobook.
2. Its introductory product has download speeds of 1.5 Mbps with upload speeds of 384 kbps.
3. You can go with their standard plans, if you want a speed of up to 20Mbps. However, if you upload tons of media and share your connection with other computers, you may need to consider its Extreme plans that allow you to enjoy up to 105Mbps download and 10Mbps upload.
4. Each plan has additional services that you can opt for, like parental controls and identity protection. You can also obtain Norton Security Suite, the protection software that you need against viruses and spywares, as well as ID theft.
5. By becoming a customer of Xfinity, you are entitled to receive 10GB of email accounts and free access to ESPN3.
6. In terms of customer support, the company provides plenty of ways to contact them, including phone, email and chat. You may check out its articles to better understand the different products they offer through their official website.
Experts' final thoughts about Comcast Xfinity? The service can deliver what has been promised. It can deliver highest speeds of up to 105 Mbps in many areas and provide good additional services, like parental controls and Internet security.
You Never Fail To Displease Me, SmartBro
Microsoft Word - 6 Effective Ways To Optimize Microsoft Word Tools
PlayStation 4: 5 Essential Details You Must Know
Canon Camera - Canon EOS 6D Features And Benefits
Internet Speed - 5 Common Ways To Enhance Sluggish Internet Connection